Unit 5 : Why Invest in Property (AQA Accredited)Course reference: 5
About this course
You need to know why property investment is a good idea. The more you know about property investment and why you should put your money into it, the better off you will be on your journey.
Home ownership has dropped at an alarming rate of 63% overall 56.5% in some areas and is falling. The social housing section provides 17% and this is also falling. The private rented sector (PRS) needs to fill the gap in the UK and by 2020 34% of housing will be private rented
This course will give you the opportunity to:
- 8 features to look for when investing in property
- 8 characteristics to avoid when investing in property
- 5 types of investment opportunities
- 5 ways to add value to a property
- The benefits of passing down a property to children
- The benefits of putting property into a trust for children
- At least 5 Control Property types
- demonstrated the ability to:
- Research and identify the bank of England interest base rate
- Research rental properties in a local area and explore top and bottom rent prices Research and find out 3 of the most desirables streets or villages in a local area
While it’s exciting to think about becoming successful, it’s important that it doesn’t have a negative impact on other aspects of your life. So, we’ll also look at how to establish a good life balance. If you successfully complete the course, you’ll also receive a level 3 qualification.
Category: Property Business
Subject areas: Investment, Property, funding, Finance and types properties
Who is it for? People who are already running a business or working and who want to learn more about how to grow their pension pot in property ready for when you retire.
Course reference: 5
Accreditation: Accredited by the AQA Unit Award Scheme Assessment: Based on workbook and research completed
*We always encourage our clients to try and complete each of our courses in 30 days (if not before) so the information can e implemented with fresh Savvy eyes. Please don’t stress if this is not suitable, we are here to support you.
** £35.00 of this fee covers the cost of your certificate and posting. The rest goes towards paying for the tutor’s time, venue hire and course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Qualification: Level 3 AQA Unit Award Scheme qualification – WHY INVEST IN PROPERTY-WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN PROPERTY, HOW TO FUND IT AND TYPES OF PROPERTY INVESTMENT