Unit 7 : Understanding Tax Rules (AQA Accredited)HMOs, Rent To Buy, Tenants & Legal Requirements (Course reference: 7)
About this course
We want to ensure that you know how to make your mark on the world legally. Taxes need to be paid, and you just need to know how to pay them while still making as much money as you can make. Take a glance at this course to get comfortable with your taxes.
This course will give you the opportunity to:
- What capital gain tax isn’t paid on
- What the capital gains tax-free allowance is
- Scenarios when Stamp Duty Land Tax is paid
- Situations when less, or no Stamp Duty Land Tax is paid
- The 6 different purchase types associated with Stamp Duty Land Tax
- The additional rate on top of normal Stamp Duty Land Tax when buying a residential property resulting in one or more properties being owned.
- How long a buy to let licence is valid for
- Research and define what stamp duty is
- Research what the Stamp Duty Land Tax threshold is
- Research and forecast out a rental yield on a three-bed property
- Research and explain what Article 4 Direction is
- Research and explain the effects of Article 4 directions
While it’s exciting to think about becoming successful, it’s important that it doesn’t have a negative impact on other aspects of your life. So, we’ll also look at how to establish a good life balance.
If you successfully complete the course, you’ll also receive a level 3 qualification.
*We always encourage our clients to try and complete each of our courses in 30 days (if not before) so the information can e implemented with fresh Savvy eyes. Please don’t stress if this is not suitable, we are here to support you.
** £35.00 of this fee covers the cost of your certificate and posting. The rest goes towards paying for the tutor’s time, venue hire and course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Qualification: Level 3 AQA Unit Award Scheme qualification – UNDERSTANDING TAX RULES HMOS, RENT TO BUY, TENANTS AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.