Unit 11 : Your Retirement Plan (AQA Accredited)Building Your Life of Luxury (Course reference: 11)
About this course
It could help you to have a plan with the money that you’re going to make, and with a solid retirement plan, you can have your future mapped out and ready to go without any worries. This is a course that will help you to lay out your new retirement plan.
Are you thinking about taking your small business to the next level? Whether you’re considering taking on more employees, setting up more branches or even turning your business into a franchise, there’s a lot you’ll need to think about.
This course will give you the opportunity to:
- Understand traditional pension
- How to use property investment as a pension
- Gain an understanding of inheritance tax isn’t paid
- Consider the type of lifestyle desired in retirement
- Research pension figures and provide a desired annual pension income breakdown
- Research and summarise what Pension Freedom is
- Research and summarise Inheritance Tax
- Research and identify the standard Inheritance Tax Rate
- Research and identify the normal threshold for inheritance tax
- Research and identify the inheritance tax rate if leaving property to children or grandchildren
- Identify the benefits of using a pension to invest in commercial property
While it’s exciting to think about your retirement, it’s important that it doesn’t have a negative impact on other aspects of your life. So, we’ll also look at how to establish a good life balance. If you successfully complete the course, you’ll also receive a level 3 qualification.
Subject areas: Retirement and planning, pension, funding, work-life balance
Who is it for? People who are already running a business or working and who want to learn more about how to grow their pension pot in property ready for when you retire.
Course reference: 11
Accreditation: Accredited by the AQA Unit Award Scheme Assessment: Based on workbook and research completed
*We always encourage our clients to try and complete each of our courses in 30 days (if not before) so the information can e implemented with fresh Savvy eyes. Please don’t stress if this is not suitable, we are here to support you.
** £35.00 of this fee covers the cost of your certificate and posting. The rest goes towards paying for the tutor’s time, venue hire and course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Qualification: Level 3 AQA Unit Award Scheme qualification – OUR RETIREMENT PLAN- BUILDING ON YOUR LIFE OF LUXURY