Unit 10 : Selling, Renting & Expanding Your Property Portfolio (AQA Accredited)Building on Your Life of Luxury (Course reference: 10)
About this Course
When the money is coming in, and you’re finally starting to live that luxury lifestyle that you’ve always wanted, you may want to build on that. This is the course that will help you to expand your property portfolio.
When you are building a property portfolio sometimes you need to buy, renovate and sell to gain a quick profit so you can build your portfolio, so you can sell through a estate agent or sell it yourself. Selling your property is something you want to get right and so choosing an estate agent to help you handle the sale can be a bit daunting. Not all estate agents are the same and so it is important to find one that understands your selling objectives and needs, as well as your investment property. You and your agent will work as a team to find the buyer who will pay the best price for your investment property within a time frame that suits you. But remember, they work for you and they are paid a commission which means you are in a strong position – if you don’t sell your property, they don’t get paid.
This course will give you the opportunity to:
- At least 5 ways you can research how to value a property
- At least 5 ways you can see a property
- At least 3 key features of an Independent Local High Street Estate
- Agent At least 3 key features of a Corporate Local High Street Estate Agent.
- At least 3 key features of a National Online Estate Agent
- At least 3 key features of a National Hybrid Estate Agent
- At least 6 common causes of delays in the conveyancing process
- 5 benefits to renting to professionals
- 5 benefits to renting to people on benefits
- At least 6 different places you could advertise rooms for rent
- Research and summarise Fair Housing Rules
- Research and summarise the two plus one building strategy
- Research and summarise the concept or recycling cash
While it’s exciting to think about becoming successful, it’s important that it doesn’t have a negative impact on other aspects of your life. So, we’ll also look at how to establish a good life balance. If you successfully complete the course, you’ll also receive a level 3 qualification.
Subject areas: Luxury, expanding, property, portfolio, renting, finance
Who is it for? People who are already running a business or working and who want to learn more about how to grow their pension pot in property ready for when you retire.
Course reference: 10
Accreditation: Accredited by the AQA Unit Award Scheme Assessment: Based on workbook and research completed
*We always encourage our clients to try and complete each of our courses in 30 days (if not before) so the information can e implemented with fresh Savvy eyes. Please don’t stress if this is not suitable, we are here to support you.
** £35.00 of this fee covers the cost of your certificate and posting. The rest goes towards paying for the tutor’s time, venue hire and course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Qualification: Level 3 AQA Unit Award Scheme qualification – SELLING, RENTING AND EXPANDING YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO BUILDING ON YOUR LIFE OF LUXURY