Unit 4 : Property EducationCourse reference: 4
About this course
You need to know everything about the property game, and we’re going to break it all down for you in easy to manage chunks of information. You’ll learn all about the property you can invest in and how to do it here.
In this unit we are going to show you a few traditional ways of investors that have money can invest. They can invest in Buy to Let properties these are HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupation) etc and those that don’t, these are called controlled properties rent-to-rent, rent -to-own or lease option. Single lets are the traditional ways of renting a property as a family.
This course will give you the opportunity to:
- At least 4 ways using lease options with help to buy benefits UK investors
- At least three reasons why rent to buy as a strategy works in any housing market conditions. At least 4 characteristics that define a property as an HMO
- 7 different types of HMO properties
- At least 5 areas that need to be regulated under HMO Building Regulation Procedures
- At least 5 causes of hazards that landlords need to be aware of
- At least 6 enforcement options open to local authorities
- At least 3 preventative measures that a landlord can take against excess cold in a property demonstrated the ability to:
- Research the pros and cons of investing in a HMO property
- Decide if a HMO property would satisfy goals set
- Research local council’s attitude to HMOs
- Research if there is a demand for HMO properties in a local area
While it’s exciting to think about becoming successful, it’s important that it doesn’t have a negative impact on other aspects of your life. So, we’ll also look at how to establish a good life balance.
If you successfully complete the course, you’ll also receive a level 3 qualification.
*We always encourage our clients to try and complete each of our courses in 30 days (if not before) so the information can e implemented with fresh Savvy eyes. Please don’t stress if this is not suitable, we are here to support you.
** £35.00 of this fee covers the cost of your certificate and posting. The rest goes towards paying for the tutor’s time, venue hire and course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Qualification: Level 3 AQA Unit Award Scheme qualification – PROPERTY EDUCATION INVESTMENT STRATEGIES, HMOS, RENT TO BUYS, TENANTS AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS