Unit 9 : How To Make Money From Property (AQA Accredited)Your Strategy To Making Money From Property (Course reference: 9)
About this course
You need a plan for your money to start coming in. So, you need a place to start, and there isn’t one better than this course. We can help you to build a strategy and know your short term and long-term goals with your property investment.
When it comes to property, and especially using property as a business, it is crucial that you have a strategy. There are so many approaches to making money from property and each are suitable for different people depending on their goals and financial circumstances. When putting together a plan for your business, you will want to think about each type of investment strategy and then consider how they best fit your objectives. So before being able to find the right strategy, we’ll need to identify your objectives.
This course will give you the opportunity to:
- At least 7 types of mortgages
- At least 3 places to buy repossessed properties
- At least 3 potential risks when buying a repossessed property
- Identify personal objectives for investing in property
- Summarise the pros and cons of investing in buy to let properties
- Summarise the pros and cons of investing in HMO properties
- Summarise the pros and cons of investing in Buy to Sell properties
- Summarise the pros and cons of investing in Property Lease Option
- Properties Summarise the pros and cons of delayed completion as an investment strategy
- Summarise the pros and cons of investing in commercial to residential properties
- Summarise the pros and cons of investing in commercial to joint ventures
- Identify a personal ‘perfect property investment scenario’
- Identify how a property meets a personal ‘perfect property investment scenario
- Sourcing and identifying how a property meet a personal ‘perfect property investment scenario on Right move.
- Sourcing and identifying how a property meet a personal ‘perfect property investment scenario on Zoopla.
- Sourcing and identifying how a property meet a personal ‘perfect property investment scenario on onthemarket.com
While it’s exciting to think about becoming successful, it’s important that it doesn’t have a negative impact on other aspects of your life. So, we’ll also look at how to establish a good life balance. If you successfully complete the course, you’ll also receive a level 3 qualification.
*We always encourage our clients to try and complete each of our courses in 30 days (if not before) so the information can e implemented with fresh Savvy eyes. Please don’t stress if this is not suitable, we are here to support you.
** £35.00 of this fee covers the cost of your certificate and posting. The rest goes towards paying for the tutor’s time, venue hire and course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Qualification: Level 3 AQA Unit Award Scheme qualification – UNDERSTANDING TAX RULES HMOS, RENT TO BUY, TENANTS AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.