Unit 6 : Funding Property (AQA Accredited)Financial Education, Personal Finances, Financial Freedom & Different Ways to Fund a Property (Course reference: 6)
About this course
Before investing in property, it is important to understand, and have a good handle on your own personal financial position. In this course you’ll be looking at your own finances in detail as well as exploring the different ways in which you could fund your first property.
In this unit we are going to show you a few Before beginning any property investment, it is important to think about your
financial aims. Are you primarily interested in capital appreciation? Or do you want to invest in property that will provide a sustainable rental income? Or, perhaps most likely, are you looking for a combination of the two?
This course will give you the opportunity to:
- At least 5 ways to save money
- At least 6 benefits for investing in propert
- At least 5 top Buy to Let lenders
- At least 4 private lenders
- At least 5 things to have in a good property partnership
- At least 6 reasons for using cash to finance a property business
- Reflect on what financial freedom means to them as an individual
- Complete a budget sheet
- Complete a priority debt worksheet
- Complete a credit report search online
- Name a Chartered Financial Analyst that is free to use
- Research the pros and cons of formally borrowing money
- Research the pros and cons of renting a room to generate finances for investment
- Research the pros and cons of borrowing money from family and friends
- Research the pros and cons of a property portfolio vs a property business
- Research and explain what a flip property is
- Work out a cash investment amount
- The pros and cons of private lenders
- Write an advert for seller finance
- Research the benefits of using someone else’s cash to finance a property business
While it’s exciting to think about becoming successful, it’s important that it doesn’t have a negative impact on other aspects of your life. So, we’ll also look at how to establish a good life balance. If you successfully complete the course, you’ll also receive a level 3 qualification.
Subject areas: Finance, funding, joint ventures, lender, mortgages
Who is it for? People who are already running a business or working and who want to learn more about how to grow their pension pot in property ready for when you retire.
Course reference: 6
Accreditation: Accredited by the AQA Unit Award Scheme Assessment: Based on workbook and research completed
*We always encourage our clients to try and complete each of our courses in 30 days (if not before) so the information can e implemented with fresh Savvy eyes. Please don’t stress if this is not suitable, we are here to support you.
** £35.00 of this fee covers the cost of your certificate and posting. The rest goes towards paying for the tutor’s time, venue hire and course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Qualification: Level 3 AQA Unit Award Scheme qualification – FUNDING PROPERTY FINANCIAL EDUCATION, PERSONAL FINANCES, FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND DIFFERENT WAYS TO FUND A PROPERTY