You need to know why property investment is a good idea. The more you know about property investment and why you should put your money into it, the better off you will be on your journey.
Unit 5 : Why Invest in Property
To join this course, you must have a willingness to build a better lifestyle for you and your loved ones. You also need to be willing to learn and have the written communication skills to complete the level 3 assessment workbook.
Course Duration: 30 days
This course will give you the opportunity to:
- 8 features to look for when investing in property
- 8 characteristics to avoid when investing in property
- 5 types of investment opportunities
- 5 ways to add value to a property
- The benefits of passing down a property to children
- The benefits of putting property into a trust for children
- At least 5 Control Property types
- demonstrated the ability to:
- Research and identify the bank of England interest base rate
- Research rental properties in a local area and explore top and bottom rent prices Research and find out 3 of the most desirables streets or villages in a local area