You need to know everything about the property game, and we’re going to break it all down for you in easy to manage chunks of information. You’ll learn all about the property you can invest in and how to do it here.
Unit 4 : Property Education
To join this course, you must have a willingness to build a better lifestyle for you and your loved ones. You also need to be willing to learn and have the written communication skills to complete the level 3 assessment workbook.
Course Duration: 30 Days
This course will give you the opportunity to:
- At least 4 ways using lease options with help to buy benefits UK investors
- At least three reasons why rent to buy as a strategy works in any housing market conditions. At least 4 characteristics that define a property as an HMO
- 7 different types of HMO properties
- At least 5 areas that need to be regulated under HMO Building Regulation Procedures
- At least 5 causes of hazards that landlords need to be aware of
- At least 6 enforcement options open to local authorities
- At least 3 preventative measures that a landlord can take against excess cold in a property demonstrated the ability to:
- Research the pros and cons of investing in a HMO property
- Decide if a HMO property would satisfy goals set
- Research local council’s attitude to HMOs
- Research if there is a demand for HMO properties in a local area