This week we shall be discussing ‘‘CHARITY / VOLUNTEERING – ‘GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY’
Watch the pre-recording session, where Sapphire will share with you her journey on ‘CHARITY / VOLUNTEERING – ‘GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY’
What is volunteering in UK? We define volunteering as any activity that involves spending time, unpaid, doing something that aims to benefit the environment or someone (individuals or groups) other than, or in addition to, close relatives. Central to this definition is the fact that volunteering must be a choice freely made by everyone.
Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
This is shared in this week’s candid moments with Sapphire.
We always love to read your comments so why not answer these few questions:
1. Have you done any volunteering?
2. How did you like it?
3. Do you ever contribute to charities?
4. What charities do you think are most worthwhile?
5. Do you think any charities aren’t worth supporting?
6. What kind of volunteer would you like to try?